Robertson Legal Group, LLC
Chicagoland's Southwest Suburbs Premiere Attorneys
REAL ESTATE LAW FIRM
Yorkville and Kendall County Real Estate Attorneys
Robertson Legal Group, LLC has been purchased by Gateville Real Estate, LLC and is now affiliated with Gateville Real Estate, LLC. Sean Robertson and Robertson Legal Group, LLC concentrates in real estate law. Additionally, Robertson Legal Group, LLC has expertise in estate planning, franchise law, and business .
Residential Real Estate Closings with a niche in seller’s residential real estate closings
- Representation regarding the sale of single-family homes, vacation homes, and investment properties
- First-time Home Buyers including home buyers using Conventional, FHA, VA, and IHDA loans
- Representation of Real Estate Investors such as flippers and long-term real estate investors
- Business entity formations such as LLC and Corporations including S corporations, limited partnerships, and other business entity strategies
- Series LLCs and Holding and Subsidiary Company Strategies
- 1031 Real Estate Exchanges
- Land Sale Contracts, Mortgages, and Other Real Estate Documents
- Commercial Real Estate Purchases and Sale Transactions such as the Sale of Office Buildings, Multi-Unit Apartment Buildings, Office Condos, Commercial Strip Malls, and other real estate transactions
- Preparation of Quit Claim Deeds and other real estate documents
- Revocable Living Trust or otherwise known as “Declaration of Trust” or “Living Trust”
- Last Wills and Testaments and Pour Over Wills
- Advanced Healthcare Directives, Living Wills, and Powers of Attorneys
- Advanced Estate Planning and Asset Protection Planning
- Establishment of probate estates and non-probate alternatives such as Small Estate Affidavits and Joint Deceased Tenancy Affidavits
- Appointments of Guardians and Executors
- Business Succession Planning and Estate Planning for Business Owners
- Establishment of LLCs, Corporations, and other business entities
- Purchase and Sale of Franchises: Letters of Intents, Asset Purchase Agreements, and Stock Purchase Agreements
- Review of Franchise Agreements and related paperwork
- Commercial Real Estate Lease Review and Drafting
- Advanced Asset Protection and Real Estate Asset Protection Planning
- Drafting of Non-Compete Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Promissory and Loan Documents, and other documents
- Business Owner Estate Planning and Asset Protection
- LLCs, Corporations, and Partnerships
- Physician and Doctor Representation including Employment and 1099 Agreements, business entity establishment and other related documents
- Series LLCs and Holding and Subsidiary Company Establishment
- Business Agreements and Contract Drafting
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions and Closings
We can be reached at 630-780-1034.
Experienced Real Estate Closing, Estate Planning and Business Representation
Robertson Legal Group, LLC has a niche in real estate matters such as real estate closings for sellers and buyers, estate planning and business transaction law. Our Principal, Sean Robertson, has over 15 years of experience as an attorney and advisor. Sean Robertson is passionate about real estate law and servicing our clients. Our team of Attorneys, Paralegals, and Assistants are eager to serve our clients. Sean Robertson resides in Yorkville and Kendall County. Our law office has satellite offices in Yorkville, Naperville, and Shorewood. We do a lot of work in Kendall County, Will County, and the surrounding areas of Naperville, Illinois.
When you want a law firm experienced in real estate, estate planning, and or business law, Robertson Legal Group, LLC (now Gateville Real Estate, LLC) is your law firm. We operate our law firm virtually and our staff work virtually as well. We utilize the internet and technology to operate our law firm from the cloud. As a client, you will get the advantage of a law firm having unique staff and attorney’s expertise that is specific to your concerns. We can be reached at 630-780-1034.
Regardless of the circumstances of a case, our clients are our number one priority. We dedicate ourselves to making sure your rights are protected and your goals for your legal action are attained to the greatest extent possible. The legal process can be a long one, but we are committed to working with you and maintaining close contact through the duration of your case. Customer service is very important to us, and we obtain many of our clients through referrals. Additionally, we seek to build long-term relationships with our clients so that we can continue to provide them with legal counsel in a variety of practice areas for years to come.
Real Estate Experience You Need and Want
When you have questions about matters of real estate, business, or estate planning law, Robertson Legal Group, LLC is your law firm. Attorney Sean Robertson has been a been a practicing attorney since 2014. With over 15 years of experience, Attorney Robertson can use his experience to aid you and your real estate, estate planning, or business matter. We can be reached at 630-780-1034.