Yorkville Uncontested Divorce
Sean Robertson and Robertson Legal Group, LLC have a niche in Yorkville uncontested divorces in Kendall County. Our divorce attorneys help clients with collaborative and amicable divorces in Yorkville.
What is an Uncontested Divorce?
An uncontested divorce is a divorce proceeding in Yorkville and Kendall County where the two spouses agree on the major issues involved in a divorce such as the following:
- Division of Marital Property and Debts
- Waiver or Calculation of Spousal Maintenance or otherwise known as “Alimony” or “Spousal Support”
- Child Support and Spousal Support Calculations
- Agreement on Non-Marital and Marital Property
- Child Support and Child Custody
- Parenting Time and Significant Parental Decision Making
- Payment of Attorney’s Fees