Selling Your Home Attorney
If you are considering or are selling your home, Robertson Legal Group, LLC is the Sale of Home Attorney. We understand the local real estate market. Selling or purchasing real estate is an important investment where your financial interests must be protected. Real estate closing law is a complex process involving real estate law and title insurance issues. Robertson Legal Group, LLC has a focused practice in the areas of house closing and real estate closing law. Our law firm provides selling your home attorney services to Oswego, Plainfield, Joliet, Aurora, Montgomery, Naperville, and the surrounding areas.
CRITICAL DOCUMENTS FOR YOUR HOUSE SALE IN OSWEGO ILLINOIS
Robertson Legal Group, LLC will make sure the property closing process is a smooth, real estate transaction. We will work with your realtor and other real estate professionals to facilitate the sale of home process. We will assist and negotiate the following issues:
- Coordinate with Attorney-Review and Home Inspection periods after thorough review of the Multi-Board Residential Real Estate Contract 7.0
- Manage and oversee that the home buyer is meeting the loan contingency deadlines
- Order the survey of the real estate property
- Prepare your deeds, affidavits of title, bill of sales, and other real estate closing documents
- Order any payoff statements from your mortgage lender or home owners association
- Process any real estate transfer tax paperwork
- Coordinate and keep the realtor, opposing attorney, and client well-informed about the sale of home process
CALL YOUR OSWEGO SALE OF HOME ATTORNEY TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Receiving a written offer is an important step in the sale of home process. Robertson Legal Group, LLC will review the terms of your real estate purchase agreement and review the purchase sale contract related to closing dates, key financial contingency dates, and key terms relevant to your particular circumstances. Attorney Sean Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.