TAX PLANNING ATTORNEYS IN YORKVILLE, OSWEGO, AND PLANO IL
What are Tax Planning Attorneys?
Our Tax Planning Attorneys focus on the following tax planning matters in estate planning and business law:
- Estate and Gift Taxation Planning for Illinois and Federal Taxation
- Estate tax planning involving complex estate and trust planning
- IRA or Retirement Trust Planning to minimize taxation and pass maximum amount of assets to love ones
- LLC, Corporate, and Partnership Taxation Planning
- Family Farm Tax Planning
Simply put, estate and gift taxation planning are estate planning to avoid the estate and gift taxation rules as governed by the IRS and State of Illinois. Here are examples of estate planning services that limit the estate taxation:
- Credit Shelter Trust or called A/B Trust
- IRA Stretch Trust or otherwise known as “IRA Trust” “Retirement Trust”
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust or otherwise known as “ILIT” Trust
- Qualified Personal Residence Trust or “QPRTs”
- Family Limited Liability Corporations or otherwise known as “Family Limited Partnerships”
- Irrevocable Trust
- Dynasty Trust
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Bloodline Trust
- Asset Protection Trust
- Generation Skipping Trust
YORKVILLE TAX PLANNING ATTORNEYS
High-net worth families with significant real estate, business holdings, and financial assets require extensive estate planning services, which are rendered by Robertson Legal Group, LLC.
Sean graduated from DePaul University College of Law with a niche in taxation law. Sean has significant tax planning legal expertise, which is required in high net worth and complex estate planning law. Sean has over 15 years of experience as an estate planning, asset protection, and estate and gift taxation attorney. Robertson Legal Group, LLC has significant estate planning and tax planning background make it an ideal fit for high net families and business clients.
YORKVILLE CREDIT SHELTER TRUST ATTORNEYS
A Credit Shelter Trust is a Trust that is used to protect a family’s assets from the estate tax. In the alternative, a Credit Shelter Trust is known as a “AB Trust” or “Family Marital Trust”. Upon the death of the first spouse, the assets up to the state or federal exemption laws are passed to the credit shelter trust. The goal is to protect the amount of assets exempt from taxation by the State of Illinois or IRS.
The surviving spouse will have access to their funds and the funds in the Credit Shelter Trust. The goal is to spend the assets beyond the estate tax limits first. There are several tax planning techniques that are used to protect one’s family assets from taxation.
CONTACT YOUR YORKVILLE ESTATE PLANNING AND TAX PLANNING ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-780-1034
his team of attorneys and support staff concentrate in tax planning and estate planning in Yorkville, Oswego, Plano, and Kendall County. Our attorneys assist seniors and high net worth families with their complex estate and trust planning legal needs. Sean may be reachable at 630-780-1034.