Estate Planning Attorneys
ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS IN YORKVILLE, ILLINOIS
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED YORKVILLE ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS
Sean Robertson is Principal of Robertson Legal Group, LLC, which has offices in Yorkville, Illinois. Sean Robertson is a resident of Yorkville and Kendall County. Estate planning is the process of assisting people and elderly with the process of transferring their assets from one generation to the next.
Furthermore, estate planning is preparing a solid financial and estate plan to assist people provide a solid financial structure. Generally, the following documents are part of a solid estate planning:
- Last Will and Testament or otherwise known as a “Will” or “Pour Over Will”
- Revocable Living Trust or otherwise known as a “Living Trust” or “Declaration of Trust”
- Powers of Attorneys for Property
- Powers of Attorneys for Healthcare or otherwise known as “Advanced Healthcare Directives”
- Living Will
Sean Robertson counsels and advises elderly and people in Yorkville, Oswego, Plano, Newark, Bristol, and other areas of Kendall County with their estate planning and asset protection goals. Sean Robertson is a graduate of DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
CONTACT OUR ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEYS IN YORKVILLE, ILLINOIS TODAY AT 630-780-1034
Sean Robertson is an estate planning attorney in Yorkville, Illinois. Our Yorkville Estate Planning Attorneys help people with the following estate planning issues:
- Powers of Attorneys for Property and Healthcare
- Nursing Home and Medicaid Planning and Asset Protection Planning
- Living Trust Planning
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust and Irrevocable Trust
- Asset Protection Planning
- Special Needs Estate Planning
- Retirement Estate Planning and IRA Retirement Trust or otherwise known as “Retirement Trust”
- Business Succession and Family Business Planning
- Series LLCs for Real Estate Ownership
- Private Land Trust Ownership and Asset Protection
Sean Robertson may be reached at 630-780-1034.