Our law firm are LLC Attorneys and a business boutique law firm with expertise in LLCs. Our business and tax lawyers provide business planning and business counsel with regards to your LLC and Limited Liability Company legal needs. Our business background enables us to give unsurpassed legal and business advice that generally is not available in the suburbs of Chicago.
QUALIFIED BUSINESS AND LLC BUSINESS ATTORNEYS
Robertson Legal Group, LLC are seasoned and experienced LLC Attorneys in Yorkville and Oswego, Illinois. Our business attorneys provide counsel related to business transactions, corporate agreements, and the purchase and sale of a business or franchise. We also assist franchise owners with the purchase and sale of a franchise and review franchise agreements and documents with them. Sean Robertson is a 15-year experienced business and tax planning attorney. Sean Robertson focused on tax and business law at DePaul University College of Law. Unlike most business attorneys, Sean Robertson has a strong tax planning and business background. Couple this with Sean Robertson’s serial entrepreneurial experience and skills make Robertson Legal Group, LLC a premier business boutique law firm in Kendall County.
DYNAMIC BUSINESS LEADERS
Robertson Legal Group, LLC are premier business attorneys and counselors of law in Yorkville. Our Yorkville and Oswego Business Attorneys help business and LLC owners with the following business issues:
• General Business Advice
• Set up and start up advice
• Holding and subsidiary structure to limit tax exposure and business liabilities
• Tax Planning for Corporations, LLCs, and Partnerships
• Real Estate Investment and Asset Protection Planning
• LLC Operating Agreements
• Business Contracts and Agreements
• Purchase and Sale of a Business
• Promissory Notes or otherwise known as “Loan Agreements”
• Bills of Sale and Affidavits of Title
• Non-Disclosure and Non-Compete Agreements
• Drafting of Partnership Agreements and other business documents
• Business Disputes and Commercial Litigation
• Collection Matters and Breach of Contract Litigation
• Franchise and Franchise Business Sales and Purchases
As leaders in business law, Sean Robertson counsel’s other business and estate planning attorneys and accountants on business law and LLC related legal issues.
CONTACT OUR BUSINESS AND LLC ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-882-9117
Contact our LLC Attorneys today at 630-882-9117. Our LLC and corporate attorneys provide high-quality and experienced legal advice regarding a host of business problems and issues. Whether you have a litigation issue or need a business contract, Sean Robertson is available.