Business Planning and Business Law
Business Planning Lawyer Serving Naperville and Bolingbrook
The success and longevity of a business is highly dependent on the structure of that business and how protected that business is from various risks. Access to quality legal advice and services are a crucial part of any successful business. At Robertson Legal Group, LLC, we provide experienced legal counsel and representation to a wide range of businesses, business owners, and professionals. From real estate transactions, to business contracts, to entity planning, to asset protection, we offer a full suite of legal services to businesses of all sizes and organizational structure.
Legal Services for Businesses and Professionals in Illinois
Businesses have many different types of legal needs from inception to succession and everything in between. Whether your business is just starting up or has endured for many years, our firm has the skill and experience to serve you. We seek to provide for all of the legal needs of our clients including but not limited to:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions – Advising business on all aspects of purchase and sale of commercial real estate.
- Commercial Real Estate Leases – Counseling and representing both tenants and landlords in legal contractual matters and disputes.
- Purchase and Sale of a Business – Representing both sides of a business sale, we make sure our clients interests are fully protected.
- Business Structure and Incorporations or Entity Planning – Assisting clients in structuring their businesses to provide the most protection and to serve both short-term and long-term business goals.
- Business Liability and Asset Protection Planning – Assessing business vulnerabilities and providing strategies to protect against possible risks to the business and business owners.
- Business Agreements and Documents – Drafting and reviewing employment, compensation, independent contractor, and non-disclosure agreements among other business contracts.
Many large companies have their own in-house legal counsel or legal department. Smaller businesses cannot typically afford to do the same. Having an experienced and competent business attorney on your team can provide the same benefits of in-house counsel far more cost-effectively. Attorney Sean Robertson has a strong business and tax law background and understands the sometimes complex world of business law and litigation.
For more information on how our firm can assist your business with planning and legal services, contact us at 630-882-9117 to schedule a consultation. We will meet with you to assess your needs, discuss your legal options, and provide experienced advice. Our firm serves businesses throughout Will, DuPage, Kane, and Kendall Counties.