Newark Home Sale Attorney
Robertson Legal Group, LLC is Newark Home Sale Attorney in the Newark, Minooka, and Yorkville, Illinois area. Our house closing and real estate attorneys provide experienced and smooth real estate closing transactions in the Kendall County area. Our real estate staff and attorneys are experienced in the home buying and home selling process in Newark and surrounding areas.
Real Estate Attorneys for Newark Home Sales and Purchases
The home sale process is complicated as a buyer or seller. Real estate transactions are significant financial investments, which have a major impact on a family’s finances and future. Issues are often negotiated and discussed for weeks because they are important issues to buyers and sellers. The home selling and purchase process is not a process for rookies or inexperienced real estate attorneys. Sean Robertson and Robertson Legal Group, LLC are skilled and experienced Newark Home Sale Attorneys. We help buyers and sellers of homes, investment properties, and other property in and around the Newark, Yorkville, Minooka, Bristol, Plattville, and Kendall County area.
KENDALL COUNTY REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND HOME SALE ATTORNEYS IN KENDALL COUNTY
Selling your home will cause headaches and moving pains. Selling a home is much more difficult without a reliable real estate closing attorney in your corner. Our law firm will handle the small and major details for you and your family such as the following:
- We will negotiate the home sale and purchase process including the attorney-review and home inspection periods
- Review the home inspection report and negotiate dangerous items and significant concerns of the buyer and seller
- Monitor the financial contingencies and keep the seller informed about the status of the buyer’s financing
- Review and facilitate any appraisal issues, which jeopardize the real estate contract and closing process
- Prepare and coordinate the seller’s closing documents and meet with the sellers to pre-sign closing documents prior to closing
- Order mortgage payoff and resolve any clearance issues surrounding the house and home sale process
- Attend the closing and finalize the real estate transaction