Plainfield Estate Planning Attorney
PLAINFIELD ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY
We are Plainfield Estate Planning Attorneys concentrating in wills and trusts, powers of attorneys, and estate planning for residents of Plainfield, Illinois. Our experienced estate planning attorneys provide estate planning and legacy planning services to the elderly and others in the Plainfield, Joliet, Shorewood, Aurora, and Naperville areas.
We have offices near Plainfield, Illinois and our Plainfield Estate Planning Attorney provides the following estate planning services:
- Drafting of Wills
- Revocable Living Trust and Joint Family Trust
- Advanced Healthcare Directives, Living Wills, and Powers of Attorneys
- Family Estate Planning and Guardianship Planning for Minor Children
- Special Needs Estate Planning
- Probate and Small Estate Affidavits
- Preparation of Quit Claim Deeds and Real Estate Deeds
- Nursing home and Medicaid planning
EXPERIENCED PLAINFIELD ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY
We are Principal of Robertson Legal Group, LLC is an experienced estate planning and living trust law firm. Our estate planning attorney will guide you and your family through the estate planning process.
Generally, the first step in the estate planning process is to fill out an interview form. The interview form gives us essential information about your family. Second, we meet with you and your family to develop a customized estate plan, which addresses family conflicts, guardianship planning, and asset protection. Third, we set-up an estate planning signing to sign your estate planning documents.
Typically, here are the common documents that come with an estate plan:
- Will or Living Trust
- Powers of Attorneys for Finances and Healthcare
- Pour Over Will (if you have a Living Trust)
- Quit Claim Deed in Trust
CONTACT YOUR PLAINFIELD ESTATE PLANNING ATTORNEY AT 630-780-1034
We are your Plainfield Estate Planning Attorney providing high-quality estate planning services. Sean may be reached at 630-780-1034.