Our attorneys are Yorkville Divorce Attorneys. The divorce process is a tough season for married couples. Sean Robertson is Principal of Robertson Legal Group, LLC and he are full-time Kendall County family and divorce lawyers. Most attorneys handling Kendall County matters are part-time Kendall County attorneys and travel from outside of Kendall County. Sean Robertson is a resident of Yorkville and Kendall County. We provide comprehensive divorce and matrimonial legal services such as the following:
- Divorce and Uncontested Divorces in Yorkville
- Child Custody and Temporary Petitions for Child Custody
- Drafting of Petitions for Dissolution of Marriage With and Without Children and Defenses to Them
- Assistance with filling out Financial Disclosure Statements relevant for Divorce Cases in Kendall County
- Petitions for Temporary Child Custody and Spousal Support Claims (aka Alimony or Maintenance)
- Pre-Trial Conferences and Hearings
- Post-Divorce Matters such as Petitions for Indirect Civil Contempt, Child Support Modification, and Amendments to Parental Plans and Spousal Maintenance
- Calculation of Child Support and Spousal Alimony Payments
- Drafting of Marital Settlement Agreements and Parenting Plans
- Emergency Motions related to Custody Proceedings and Other Matters
- Uncontested Divorces and Collaborative Divorces
Experienced Yorkville Divorce Attorneys: Aggressive and Experienced Child Custody Attorneys
A huge part of the divorce process is addressing children’s issues such as child custody proceedings, parenting time, and parental decision making. Our attorneys work with our clients to maximize parenting time and provide aggressive legal representation related to child custody and divorce proceedings. We are able to negotiate resolutions or proceed to trial. We are passionate about educating spouses on the divorce and child custody process. We timely respond to phone calls and emails. Sean Robertson is a 15 year attorney and a graduate of DePaul University College of Law. As a graduate of a reputable law school, our legal skills and acumen are impeccable.
Contact Us Today for Your Free Yorkville Consultation
We offer FREE Yorkville Consultations. We have a chance to meet you and establish rapport with you. Often, spouses bring their parents to discuss pending divorce issues. We are happy to meet with you and devise a working plan for your divorce and child custody case. We are Yorkville Divorce Attorneys concentrating in Kendall County Divorces. Contact us today at 630-882-9117 or via email at Sean@RobertsonLegalGroupLLC.com.