Plano IL Landlord Tenant Attorneys
PLANO IL LANDLORD TENANT ATTORNEYS IN KENDALL COUNTY
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED PLANO IL LANDLORD TENANT ATTORNEYS
Sean Robertson is a seasoned landlord eviction attorney with offices in Yorkville and Kendall County. Sean Robertson has the experience to represent you with your forcible entry and detainer action. Sean Robertson is an excellent attorney that can swiftly eviction your unproductive and unprofitable tenants. As a landlord eviction attorney for landlords, Sean Robertson has the experienced and responsiveness to provide quality legal representation at a fair fixed rate.
The Attorneys of Robertson Legal Group, LLC regularly work with landlords and tenants. We often advise and counsel landlords and tenants on the following eviction issues:
- Security Deposit Issues
- Property Damage and Non-Payment of Rent Issues
- Drafting of 5-day, 10 day and 30-day eviction notices
- Smoothly and efficiently evicting tenants and terminating month to month rental tenancies that are unprofitable for landlords
- Assisting tenants with rental evictions involving landlords from Foreclosure Matters, where tenants are the innocent victims
- Advising Landlords when tenants have violated terms of the written rental lease
- Drafting rental lease contracts between tenants and landlords.
The eviction process in Kendall County takes about 4 to 6 weeks after the eviction notices have been delivered to the tenants. Sean Robertson is the Principal of Robertson Legal Group, LLC where we have a niche in forcible entry and detainer actions in Kendall County. We have offices in Yorkville and Kendall County.
EXPERIENCED AND QUALITY FIXED FEE LANDLORD EVICTION ATTORNEYS IN PLANO IL AND KENDALL COUNTY
Call us today at 630-882-9117 and see how we can solve your eviction problem. Our attorneys have years of experience handling rental property evictions. Sean Robertson has over 15 years of experience handling landlord tenant, security deposit, and rental property evictions among other things. We also assist landlords collect back-owed rent and property damages.
We help residents of Kendall County in Plano, Illinois, Oswego, Yorkville, Sandwich, Shorewood, Newark, Bristol, Aurora IL, Montgomery, Little Rock, Boulder Hill, and Minooka.