Plano IL Child Support Lawyers
PLANO IL CHILD SUPPORT ATTORNEYS
Robertson Legal Group, LLC is a boutique family and divorce law firm in Yorkville, Illinois. Our Kendall County child support attorneys and support staff assist people with their family, divorce, and post-child support modification issues in Plano, Illinois.
SEASONED KENDALL COUNTY CHILD SUPPORT ATTORNEYS
At Robertson Legal Group, LLC, we assist people begin and address their child support issues including the following issues:
• Establishing child support through family law and divorce proceedings
• Calculating child support
• Child Support Enforcement (and Defenses to them)
• Modification of Child Support
• Establishment of paternity and parent and child relationships
• Child Visitation and Parenting Time
• Parenting Plans and Allocation Judgments
Sean Robertson is a 15-year seasoned divorce and family law attorney. Sean Robertson has significant trial and negotiation skills, which are essential in family and divorce proceedings. We give client’s attention and purposely limit the number of our family and divorce cases because we aim to promptly return phone calls and emails.
CHILD SUPPORT AND DIVORCE IN PLANO IL
When you are either considering divorce and child support issues, Sean Robertson and Robertson Legal Group, LLC can assist you. Our divorce and child support attorneys understand how to establish child support to protect your valuable rights. Furthermore, we negotiate child visitation and parenting rights. Parenting rights are essential to parents because parenting rights enables parents the following rights:
• Right to child visitation and parenting time
• Right to receive child support and on time
• Health care decision making
• Religious Upbringing and Decision-Making
• Educational Decision-Making
• Extracurricular Decisions and Involvement including access to school records and parent-teacher conferences
CONTACT SEAN ROBERTSON AT 630-882-9117
Contact Sean Robertson, the Principal of Robertson Legal Group, LLC at our Yorkville Office to discuss your child support, divorce, family/parentage, and post-decree matters. Our Kendall County Child Support Attorneys are close to Plano, Illinois and help residents of Plano, Illinois with their child-support and children issues impacting them through a divorce or family law proceeding (or pending proceeding).