Experienced Trust Attorney
Sean Robertson is an experienced Trust Attorney focused on estate planning, family estate planning, living trust, and last wills and testaments. We also assist our clients with powers of attorneys for property and healthcare and advanced healthcare directives, which include a living will. As a Trust Attorney, Attorney Robertson customizes each client’s estate planning and trust planning services. We serve residents in Oswego, Naperville, Plainfield, Joliet, Aurora, Bristol, Plattville, Newark, Yorkville, Aurora, and Montgomery among other places.
Creating Legacy Plans
As a Trust Lawyer, we help families and people create their legacies. Many people either have planned to set-up their estate plans or have not updated their wills or trust in years. We provide counseling to people to either update their estate plans or create a whole new estate plan.
Seniors and elderly have different fact patterns and concerns versus a middle-aged couple. Whether you need a will and to appoint a guardian for your minor children or you have adult children, Attorney Robertson will guide you through the estate planning process.
Oswego IL Estate Planning Attorney
As an Oswego IL Estate Planning Attorney, Robertson Legal Group, LLC provides the following will and trust services to Oswego residents such as the following:
• Family Estate Planning
• Living Trust or otherwise known as “Revocable Living Trust” or “Declaration of Trust”
• Special Needs Estate Planning and Third-Party Special Needs Trust
• Advanced Healthcare Directives and Living Wills
• Last Wills and Testaments
• Powers of Attorneys for Property and Healthcare
• Family Trust and Marital Trust Planning for Estate and Gift Taxation Reduction
• Estate and Gift Taxation Planning
• Irrevocable Medicaid Trust
• Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust or otherwise known as “ILITs”
• Family Business and Closely-Held Business Succession Planning
• Medicaid and Nursing Home Estate Planning
• Real Estate Ownership and Asset Protection Planning
Trust Agreement Attorney
A Trust Attorney helps people avoid the pain and expense of probate court. Probate court is a court which supervises inheritance distribution and appointment of executors when a person dies with a will or without any estate plan. Many families prefer Trusts because they offer great flexibility and planning opportunities to avoid probate court, distribute assets to loved one’s in a tax-free manner, and creates a smooth process upon death unlike probate court.
A Trust Agreement is a legal document, which outlines your wishes upon your death or incapacity. A Trust Agreement in this sense is like a Last Will because it expresses your wishes in writing. The Attorneys and Support Staff at Robertson Legal Group, LLC specialize in Trust, Family Estate Planning, and Asset Protection Planning.
CALL SEAN ROBERTSON TODAY AT 630-882-9117
Call Sean Robertson Today at 630-882-9117 or email us at Sean@RobertsonLegalGroupLLC.com. We are friendly estate planning attorneys and will thoroughly explain your estate planning options and answer your questions. Sean Robertson is a 15-year experienced DePaul University Law School Graduate.