Oswego Uncontested Divorce Attorneys
Sean Robertson and Robertson Legal Group, LLC are Oswego uncontested divorce attorneys in Yorkville. Our law firm focuses on uncontested divorces in Oswego, Illinois. Sean Robertson is an experienced Oswego Uncontested divorce attorney.
Uncontested Divorce Attorneys in Oswego IL
Many spouses want an uncontested divorce in the Oswego and Yorkville areas. The purpose of an uncontested divorce is to finalize the divorce process is a smooth and efficient manner. Often, couples want to an amicable divorce and a divorce that minimizes legal fees. Sean Robertson is a 15 year experienced uncontested divorce attorney with offices in Yorkville. Our attorneys focus on Kendall County Divorces and the surrounding areas.
The first step in filing for an uncontested divorce is meeting with the divorce attorney. At our initial meeting, I will explain the divorce process to you. Generally, the first step in filing for a divorce is preparing the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage. A Petition for Dissolution of Marriage is a legal document, which summarizes the following information:
- When the parties were married
- How long the couple has been married
- Whether there are any minor children, adopted children, or any adult children born to the couple
- How they want to split the marital and non-marital property
- How to address spousal maintenance and payment of attorney’s fees