Oswego Landlord Tenant Attorneys
OSWEGO LANDLORD TENANT ATTORNEYS IN KENDALL COUNTY
QUALIFIED AND EXPERIENCED KENDALL COUNTY LANDLORD TENANT ATTORNEYS
The Attorneys of Robertson Legal Group, LLC are qualified and experienced Kendall County Landlord Tenant Attorneys in Oswego, Illinois. Our Oswego Landlord Tenant Attorneys concentrate in landlord tenant evictions or otherwise known as “forcible entry and detainer action” eviction matters in Kendall County. Sean Robertson is the Managing Partner of Robertson Legal Group, LLC, which has offices in Yorkville, Illinois.
Our Yorkville Office handles our Kendall County Forcible Entry and Detainer Actions for Oswego Illinois. Sean Robertson is a 15-year experienced landlord tenant attorney that heads our Robertson Legal Group’s Oswego Landlord Tenant Attorneys. We assist landlords and tenants with the following eviction issues in Kendall County:
- Drafting 5-day, 10 day, and 30-day notices for Oswego Landlord Tenant Evictions
- Evicting non-paying eviction clients
- Terminating month to month rental tenancies and evicting tenants that refuse to vacate the rental properties
- Evict family members and unproductive tenants from the rental property
- Security Deposit Cases
- Foreclosure Evictions for Landlords and Tenants (where a tenant is the non-owner of the rental property that went through a foreclosure)
- Property Damage and Lease Violation Evictions
CONTACT OUR EXPERIENCED OSWEGO LANDLORD TENANT ATTORNEYS TODAY AT 630-882-9117
Call Sean Robertson today at 630-882-9117 for your free phone consultation. We happily answer questions related to Oswego Landlord and Tenant Evictions in Kendall County.