Logo - Robertson Legal Group LLC

Robertson Legal Group, LLC

Kane County Quit Claim Deed Attorney

Kane County Quit Claim Deed Attorney

Robertson Legal Group, LLC is experienced Quit Claim Deed attorneys experienced in real estate closings and real estate law.  We are an experienced real estate attorney with over 14 years of legal experience.  We are a graduate of DePaul University College of Law and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. 

Do You Need to Meet with Us to Complete Your Quit Claim Deed?

No, most of the time we do not meet with clients when we prepare quit claim deeds.  If you desire, we will be happy to meet with you.  Generally, we need the address to the property, the marital status and addresses of the parties involved in the Quit Claim Deed process.  We also will need to know whether the home is your primary residence or investment property?

Most of the time, we can secure your last deed of record without a cost.  We charge $225 in legal fees plus recording fees and costs to prepare your quit claim deed and have your quit claim deed recorded.  Most of the time preparing and recording a Quit Claim Deed costs around $275.

Quit Claim Deed Lawyer Helping Residents of Sugar Grove, Aurora, Batavia, North Aurora, St. Charles, West Dundee, Elgin, Geneva, South Elburn, South Elgin, Carpentersville, Gilberts, Hampshire, Campton Hills, Wayne, and Kaneville.

We are an experienced quit claim deed attorney that will prepare your quit claim deed in 24 to 48 hours.  We are skilled and experienced in preparation of quit claim deeds.

What is a Quit Claim Deed?

A Quit Claim Deed is the process of transferring legal title to property to another party.  Often, a Quit Claim Deed is required and needed in the following circumstances:

  • A parent adding a child or children onto title;
  • A spouse adding their spouse onto legal title;
  • Removing a person or spouse from legal title;
  • A divorce action where one party will be buying the other party out;
  • A boyfriend or significant other wanting to add another party to legal title;
  • A person that wants to transfer their real estate property to an LLC;
  • A person that wants to transfer their legal title a Revocable Living Trust otherwise known as a “Declaration of Trust”; and
  • A person refinancing their property and they need to add or remove a person or persons to legal title.

These are just a few reasons why people add or remove persons from legal property using a Quit Claim Deed. 


We are an experienced real estate attorney that is available to assist residents of Kane County such as Batavia, St. Charles, Aurora, Oswego, Montgomery, Elgin, West Dundee, Maple Park, and North Aurora among other areas.  We are a graduate of DePaul University College of Law and resides in Yorkville, Illinois (Kendall County).  We are eager to assist families in and near to Aurora and Kane County, Illinois such as Algonquin, Batavia, Barlett, North Aurora, Montgomery, Sleepy Hollow, Wayne, West Dundee, Kaneville, and Hampshire among other places.

In conclusion, Sean may be reached at 630-780-1034 or via online contact form.  Our website is www.RobertsonLegalGroupLLC.com.

Before you leave

Join our Mailing List.

Get notified of News & receive our Newsletters.

Our Address

701 Kentshire Dr., Yorkville, IL